Advanced Practice Nursing
Advanced Nursing Practice and Advanced Practice Nursing
- Analyze the differences between Advanced Nursing Practice and Advanced Practice Nursing.
- Appraise the population served through your Advanced Nursing Practice Role.
- Evaluate certification opportunities for your chosen role.
- Develop your licensure, accreditation, certification, and education plan based on your chosen advanced nursing practice role.
- Investigate state-specific implications for your chosen role Advanced Practice Nursing.
Your paper must be presented in a single Word document. The paper must be between 4 to 5 pages in length, not including the title and reference list pages. The paper must use proper APA formatting as directed in the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition formatting, including title page, running head, and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the paper.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should: Advanced Practice Nursing
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format.
- Please see the Writing Center located in the student portal for assistance with writing, APA, and online communication Advanced Practice Nursing