Assignment: Practicum Client Termination Summary
· Develop client termination summaries
· For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations): Assignment: Practicum Client Termination Summary
· Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
· Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
· Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
· Termination planned or unplanned
· Presenting problem
· Major psychosocial issues
· Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
· Overview of treatment process
· Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
· Treatment limitations (if any)
· Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
· Follow-up plan (if indicated) Assignment: Practicum Client Termination Summary
· Instructions for future contact
Assignment 4: Practicum – Week 10 Journal Entry
· Analyze how nursing and counseling theories guided personal practice in psychotherapy*
· Analyze goals and objectives for personal practicum experiences*
· Analyze the impact of psychotherapy on social change*
Reflect on your overall practicum experience in this course. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
· Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences. Recall the theories you selected in Week 1.
· Explain how you integrated the therapeutic approaches from this course in your clinical practice. Include how this helped you achieve the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1.
· Explain how you might impact social change through your work with clients who have mental health issues.
· Support your approach with evidence-based literature Assignment: Practicum Client Termination Summary.
Also check: Management Homework