Chronically ill and disabled people
Vulnerable Population Summary and Proposed Program
Topic: Chronically ill and disabled people
Write a three page paper that covers the following:
- Discuss the impact that at least two of the factors below have on the vulnerability of your chosen group: Chronically ill and disabled people
- Analyze the intersection of social, political, and economic factors affecting vulnerability (must address all three factors).
- Draft the design of a new model program, not currently existent within your community. Provide a two- to- three paragraph statement that introduces your proposed community program. This section is tentative and might change as you conduct more research. At a minimum, however, items to address should include:
- An explanation of the issues and risk factors experienced by the selected population.
- An evaluation of the health needs of the group and a proposed continuum of care level (preventive, treatment, or long-term care) based on the group’s issues, risk factors, and needs. Justify the proposed level with supportive research/evidence.
- A description of one to two proposed services your program will include Chronically ill and disabled people
Also check: Hormone Replacement Therapy