Clinical Encounter That you Assessed During The Practicum
Create a case presentation with PowerPoint slides related to a clinical encounter that you assessed during the practicum. Your completed presentation must contain at least 15 slides and the presentation itself should span 15 – 20 minutes. Use Bongo to record the audio and video portion of your presentation.
Use and cite at least four references (for example, Buttaro, Grubbs, Bickley, and a medical journal) and provide a research article to the class pertaining to your final diagnosis. Your presentation must contain a slide detailing how the research article you chose and presented defends or supports the diagnosis and treatment. Include a References page in APA style at the end of your slideshow.
At the conclusion of your presentation, pose two discussion questions for your classmates. Submit your completed presentation to the assignment link provided and post it on the Case Presentation Discussion and Response board (see the link provided in the Case Presentation Discussion and Response item). Be sure to answer any questions posed by your colleagues.
Review the following requirements and resources before you begin to work on your case presentation: Clinical Encounter That you Assessed During The Practicum
- Research article should meet the following requirements:
- Supports diagnosis and/or treatment
- No more than 5 years old
- Qualitative or quantitative
- Research study (population, sample size, results, conclusion etc.)
PLEASE FOLLOW CASE OUTINE BELOW FOR POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.
HPERTENSION CASE STUDY FOR MRS. Q
- Greeting to audience
- Topic of interest
- Presentation Objectives
At the end of this presentation, the learner will be able to
- Define Hypertension
- Identify the pathophysiology of hypertension
- Identify diagnostic criteria for Hypertension
- Discuss treatment plan/options for hypertension
- Evaluate and assess patient’s readiness to adhere to treatment
- BODY OF THE PRESENTATION
- Chief complaint/HPI for Mrs Q.
- Subjective data
o Medical History
o Family History
o Social History
- Objective data
o Vital signs
o Physical assessment
- Diagnostics (labs/imaging)
- Differential Diagnoses
- Treatment plan
o Patient Education
o Follow up
III. 1 RESEARCH ARTICLE INFORMATION: (NO more than 5 years old)
3 BOOK SOURCES ON HYPERTENSION
- QUESTIONS FROM AUDIENCE Clinical Encounter That you Assessed During The Practicum
Also check: Threats and Public Health