Developing a Flex Path preparation plan
Develop a FlexPath preparation plan to help you feel confident and ready to begin your FlexPath program.
It’s important to begin any new endeavor feeling confident in your ability to be successful, and knowing the resources and support you can turn to when you need them.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate proficiency in the following course competency and assessment criteria: Developing a Flex Path preparation plan
· Competency 1: Demonstrate readiness to begin a FlexPath program.
. Discuss potential challenges of being a FlexPath learner and ways to address them.
. Describe how to use personal skills, knowledge, and reasons for choosing FlexPath to be a successful FlexPath learner.
. Explain how the resources provided by Capella can assist in being a successful FlexPath learner. Developing a Flex Path preparation plan
. Identify topics to discuss with a FlexPath Coach.
What’s your plan? The beginning of a degree program is full of excitement as you consider what the future may hold for you. Completing this assessment will help you channel that excitement into a realistic plan to be as prepared as possible for your new role—that of a successful FlexPath learner.
Although the preparation and directions listed below are specific to this assessment, the process they lead you through is similar to what you will do in every FlexPath academic course.
To prepare for this assessment: Developing a Flex Path preparation plan
· Review the FlexPath Prep Plan Scoring Guide to see the criteria by which this assessment will be evaluated.
· Review the FlexPath Prep Plan template.
· Estimate the time it will take you to complete your plan and then set your target date.
. Remember that you should plan to submit the assessment no later than the Tuesday prior to the date your first academic course starts.
. Give yourself plenty of time to thoughtfully consider the questions it poses and draft your responses. Although you will submit your plan for evaluation in this practice course, remember that you are creating the plan to use as you begin your first academic course. The more thought you put into it, the more useful it will be.
Step 1: Complete the assessment
Open the FlexPath Prep Plan template: Developing a Flex Path preparation plan
· Use the template to complete your assessment. Type your responses within the spaces provided in the template.
· Save your work as a Word document using the file naming conventions listed in the Assessments Attempt tab.
Written communication: Ensure communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· Writing style: Expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so. Because you are talking about yourself in this assessment, you may write in the first person Developing a Flex Path preparation plan.
Also check: Assignment Discussion: CHILDWOOD OBESITY