Global Burden of Diseases
According to the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study 2016, the U.S. ranked 29 of the 195 countries evaluated in their annual report. Review the information on the following link:
What can healthcare professionals in the US do to improve the quality of care in the US? What can we learn from other countries? Global Burden of Diseases
- Your original post of 150-175 words is due by 11:59 PM, EST,Wednesday of this week.
- One peer reply of 75 words is required by 11:59 PM, EST Wednesday of this week.
- Before posting, check for spelling and grammatical errors. If I cannot evaluate your content, you will not receive points.
- No quotes are permitted in this course in the discussion forums; use of quotes will result in loss of points.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated. You must cite any sources you use to support your work. APA format is used in most health-related courses and professions. The SPC online library has a guide to assist you with your use of citations and referencing Global Burden of Diseases
Also check: Health Organization Evaluation