Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix
APA format. There are 2 parts to this assignment. I have attach all the information for part 1 and part 2 all the references. Please ask any questions.
Part 1: (1-2 page, single or double space) 1-2-page Global Health Comparison Matrix
Part 2: (1-page double space) Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix
- Title Page
- Introductory paragraph. State the purpose of the paper in the last sentence.
- Response based on criteria in assignment and grading rubric (1-page double space)
- One paragraph conclusion
Note: The title page, introduction paragraph, conclusion paragraph, and reference page does not count toward the 2-3-page limit. At least 1 complete page is required for both Part 1 and Part 2. Up to ½ page over is acceptable for both Part 1 and Part 2.
Review the requirements for submitting Assignments posted in a previous Announcement.
Use APA format for all parts of the Assignment including for the title page, references in text, and reference list.
The purpose of the paper must be stated in one concise statement and is specific to the assignment.
Include a conclusion at the end of your paper before your reference page.
Part 1: Global Health Comparison Matrix
Focusing on the country you selected and the U.S., complete the Global Health Comparison Matrix. Be sure to address the following:
· Consider the U.S. national/federal health policies that have been adapted for the global health issue you selected from the WHO global health agenda. Compare these policies to the additional country you selected for study.
· Explain the strengths and weaknesses of each policy.
· Explain how the social determinants of health may impact the global health issue you selected. Be specific and provide examples.
· Using the WHO’s Organization’s global health agenda as well as the results of your own research, analyze how each country’s government addresses cost, quality, and access to the global health issue selected.
· Explain how the health policy you selected might impact the health of the global population. Be specific and provide examples Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix.
· Explain how the health policy you selected might impact the role of the nurse in each country.
· Explain how global health issues impact local healthcare organizations and policies in both countries. Be specific and provide examples.
Part 2: A Plan for Social Change
Reflect on the global health policy comparison and analysis you conducted in Part 1 of the Assignment and the impact that global health issues may have on the world, the U.S., your community, as well as your practice as a nurse leader.
In a 1-page response, create a plan for social change that incorporates a global perspective or lens into your local practice and role as a nurse leader.
· Explain how you would advocate for the incorporation of a global perspective or lens into your local practice and role as a nurse leader.
· Explain how the incorporation of a global perspective or lens might impact your local practice and role as a nurse leader.
· Explain how the incorporation of a global perspective or lens into your local practice as a nurse leader represents and contributes to social change. Be specific and provide examples Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix.