Health insurance benefits
1. If you cannot get W-2 or paystubs, what other documents can you ask for to support a wage loss?
2. Discuss ways to determine the reasonable value of health insurance benefits.
3. When arriving at lost earnings (wages and benefits), how would you generally treat vacation and sick
time for someone who receives a salary compared to someone who is paid on an hourly basis? Health insurance benefits
4. What is the difference between a defined benefit plan and a defined contribution plan?
5. Discuss different ways to estimate self-employment income for a small service business that does not
keep good records.
6. Do you have any creative ways to estimate income for the following types of businesses?
c. Retail store? Health insurance benefits
Also check: Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological