NRP/543: Management Of Pediatric And Adolescent Populations
Wk 4 – i-Human Patients®: Emma Ryan Reflection
- Read one of the recommended evidence-based practice academic articles provided at the end of the case or locate and read an academic article from the University Library that relates to the conditions presented in the Emma Ryan case.
- Write a 350-word summary of how you can utilize the findings from the article to improve your clinical decision-making skills.
- Include the following in your analysis:
- Summarize the expert feedback you received from the Emma Ryan case (see attached SOAP Note).
- Identify areas of improvement in your patient encounter that is reflected in the feedback from the expert and the article you selected (see attached SOAP Note).
- Are there techniques identified in the article that can be used to improve your clinical skills? If so, explain.
- Evaluate if there is information in the article that introduces a relevant theory that can guide clinical decision-making. If a theory is not explicitly mentioned, consider questions you may have after reading the article that might be answered if you were to seek theories from nursing or other disciplines.
- Explain how you can apply the information you learned from your patient encounter and the evidence-based practice article in the clinical setting.
- Format your summary using 7th edition APA guidelines.
- Provide and cite at least two scholarly peer-reviewed references in 7th edition APA format.
- Textbook for NRP/543: Burns, C. E., Dunn, A. M., Brady, M. A., Barber Starr, N., Blosser, C. G., & Garzon, D. L. (2017). Pediatric primary care (6th ed.). Elsevier.
NR524: Health Policy, Advocacy And Economics In Healthcare
Also check: Advancements in technology and diversification of roles