NSG416 UOPX Fundamentals of Nursing Models Questions
Use the six criteria from this week’s readings from Fundamentals of Nursing Models, Theories, and Practice as a guide for this assignment.
Select a practice/clinical setting.
Use the following six criteria to select a theory appropriate for the setting you chose:
- Clinical setting
- Origin of the theory
- Paradigms as a basis for choice
- Patient’s needs
- Understandability NSG416 UOPX Fundamentals of Nursing Models Questions
1. What practice or clinical setting you chose.
2. How the six criteria helped you choose.
3. Why the selected theory is well suited to it.
Cite a minimum of two sources in text and include a page or slide with APA-formatted references.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 15- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 1,050- to 1,225-word paper
Recommended course Textbook to use:
McKenna, H., Pajnkihar, M., Murphy, F. (2014). Fundamentals of nursing models, theories, and practice. Malden, MA: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Sitzman, K., Watson, J. (2014). Caring science, mindful practice. New York, NY: Springer.
Snowden, A., Donnell, A., & Duffy, T. (2010). Pioneering theories in nursing. London, England: Andrews UK Limited NSG416 UOPX Fundamentals of Nursing Models Questions