Formative and summative assessments should align with instructional objectives and provide instructors with a variety of ways to measure learning. Instructors have the responsibility to create a test blueprint before creating the assessment to guide them in item writing.
The purpose of this assignment is to create a test blueprint based on the health care practice you selected in Topic 2 (Course Design Outline)and the objectives you created in Topic 3(Nurse Educator Lesson Plan). After the blueprint is developed, create a summative assessment that consists of five multiple-choice questions. Following each question, include a short narrative that addresses the following: NUR648 Summative Assessment Assignment
ORDER A PLAGIARISM – FREE PAPER NOW
- The domain of knowledge each question addresses.
- A rationale for strategies used in the development of your test blueprint and multiple-choice questions.
- An explanation of how the test blueprint guided the development of your summative assessment based on learning objectives.
- Include the test blueprint, summative assessment, and associated narratives as one Word document. Add your test blueprint and summative assessment to your Nurse Educator Electronic Portfolio.
- APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. NUR648 Summative Assessment Assignment
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. NUR648 Nursing Education Assessment Strategies
Also check: Definition Of Health And Illness