Formative and summative assessments should align with instructional objectives and provide instructors with a variety of ways to measure learning. Instructors have the responsibility to create a test blueprint before creating the assessment to guide them in item writing.
The purpose of this assignment is to create a test blueprint based on the health care practice you selected in Topic 2 (Course Design Outline)and the objectives you created in Topic 3(Nurse Educator Lesson Plan). After the blueprint is developed, create a summative assessment that consists of five multiple-choice questions. Following each question, include a short narrative that addresses the following: NUR648 Summative Assessment Assignment
- The domain of knowledge each question addresses.
- A rationale for strategies used in the development of your test blueprint and multiple-choice questions.
- An explanation of how the test blueprint guided the development of your summative assessment based on learning objectives.
- Include the test blueprint, summative assessment, and associated narratives as one Word document. Add your test blueprint and summative assessment to your Nurse Educator Electronic Portfolio.
- APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. NUR648 Summative Assessment Assignment