Patient Teaching Plan For Medication Safety At Home
To create a Patient Teaching Plan aimed at educating a specific patient population about a specific health topic. This plan will be used to develop a Visual Teaching Tool in a future assignment , recognize the influence that developmental stages have on physical, psycho social, cultural, and spiritual functioning. Identify teaching/learning needs from the health history of an individual.
Week 3 Discussion: Failure of Democracy and the Rise of Totalitarianism 1 1 unread reply. 1 1 reply.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
● Textbook: Chapter 4, 5 ● Lesson ● Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
During the 1930s, much of the world seemed to give up on their hope for a democratic solution to their problems and instead turned to totalitarianism, both in Europe and in Asia.
For the initial post, select and address one of the following: Patient Teaching Plan For Medication Safety At Home
● Germany/Hitler ● USSR/Stalin ● Japan/Tojo
Address the following questions for your selection:
● What effects did the history, politics, and economies of those areas play in their decisions to turn to totalitarianism?
● What role did the Great Depression in the United States play in their plight?
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. At least one of your responses should be to a peer who chose an option different from yours. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
● Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
● Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside source)
● APA format for in-text citations and list of references Patient Teaching Plan For Medication Safety At Home
Also check: Preventing Pressure Ulcers in Hospitals