Role of Inclusive Leadership in Organizational Culture Paper
Concepts such as inclusive leadership can serve to unite people from different backgrounds to meet organizational goals. Leaders, then, need to understand these ideas, model inclusive behaviors, and demonstrate understanding and appreciation of diverse cultures to create a strong organization. Further, inclusion of diverse perspectives encourages followers to follow and creates a unified organization. In this assignment, you will discuss the role of inclusive leadership in influencing the organizational culture among a diverse global group of employees.
General Requirements: Role of Inclusive Leadership in Organizational Culture Paper
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) that discusses the role of inclusive leadership in influencing the organizational culture among a diverse global group of employees. Include the following in your paper: Role of Inclusive Leadership in Organizational Culture Paper
- A research-supported discussion of which leadership characteristics wield the greatest influence in the creation of organizational culture. (Benchmarks C3.3:Evaluate leadership characteristics that create organizational cultures.)
- A research-supported analysis of the key leadership skills required to create an inclusive organizational culture. (Benchmarks 5.2: Recognize leadership skills required to create an inclusive organizational culture.)
- A research-supported analysis of how inclusive leadership influences decision making in organizations. (Benchmarks C3.4: Integrate varied perspectives in dynamic environments.)
- A research-supported discussion of how inclusive leadership influences organizational communication in a global environment. How do inclusive leaders communicate to diverse recipients in the global environment? (Benchmarks C5.3: Suggest communication methods appropriate for culturally diverse recipients.)
- A research-supported discussion of how inclusive leadership influences organizational effectiveness, and competitiveness in a global environment. How could inclusive leadership be applied to meet the challenges and opportunities inherent in a global environment?
- A research-supported discussion of the effectiveness of inclusive leadership in relation to other leadership models. (Benchmarks C3.2: Select ethical leadership models that shape the organizational culture.) Role of Inclusive Leadership in Organizational Culture Paper
Please use this article in your references:
Suk Bong, C., Thi Bich Hanh, T. & Byung I. P. (2015). Inclusive leadership and work engagement: Mediating
roles of affective organizational commitment and creativity. Social Behavior & Personality: An
International Journal, 43(6), 931-943.
https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=s3h&AN=108404068&site=eds-live&scope=site Role of Inclusive Leadership in Organizational Culture Paper